PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew E6-B for Palm published

John Bell
June 28th 04, 06:19 PM
I got around to programming some aviation functions into a programmable
calculator application that I use for Palm OS.
I will be the first to admit that there are better prebuilt applications. I
mention these and some of the reason why I wrote the program.

I have not spent as much time debugging this as I really should. However, I
make this point clear. The programmable calculator application, APCalc, is
$20. I have no relationship with the author. It is a great calculator
program independent of any aviation functionality. The aviation functions
that I have written are free. If you are interested, check out
http://www.cockpitgps.com/palm/.

John Bell
www.cockpitgps.com

Google