PDA

View Full Version : A Tupolev grasshopper

HECTOP
July 4th 04, 12:48 AM
Taken in the cockpit of a Siberia Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 by a friend of
mine.

http://www.maxho.com/images/grasshopper.jpg

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

HECTOP
July 4th 04, 03:14 AM
"HECTOP" > wrote:
> Taken in the cockpit of a Siberia Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 by a friend of

There's more, I can't believe how talented this guy is!

http://www.maxho.com/video/photos/

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

July 4th 04, 10:20 PM
"HECTOP" > wrote
>"HECTOP" > wrote:

>>Taken in the cockpit of a Siberia Airlines Tupolev Tu-154 by a
>>friend of mine.

>There's more, I can't believe how talented this guy is!
>http://www.maxho.com/video/photos/

>HECTOP PP-ASEL-IA
> http://www.maxho.com maxho_at_maxho.com

Follow the directory back to the root and buy the video?

HECTOP
July 4th 04, 11:17 PM
> wrote:
> Follow the directory back to the root and buy the video?

Did anyone force you to? Sure, go ahead and buy it, or sue me, or blow me...

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

Thomas
July 5th 04, 08:57 AM
> There's more, I can't believe how talented this guy is!
>
> http://www.maxho.com/video/photos/

http://www.maxho.com/video/photos/pages/collage.html
This would be a verry good montage if he got rid of the dog.

Google