PDA

View Full Version : Fly In Pool Party at IOW 7/25/04

Jay Honeck
July 17th 04, 07:26 PM
En route to OSH next week? Mark it on your calendar: All pilots and
aviation enthusiasts are invited to join Mary and me for free food, pop,
beer, and live music -- all served at poolside -- on Sunday, July 25th, from
noon until whenever!

Last year we had folks drop in from all the country, on their way to the Big
One in Oshkosh -- and a good time was had by all.

Come join us for a quick hot dog and a pop -- or relax and stay overnight
while enjoying the music and a few adult beverages.

We're located right next to the Iowa City Airport, which has three good,
long runways, and ample free parking on the ramp -- hope to see you soon!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jim Weir
July 18th 04, 04:37 PM
Is the Mighty Mogas Grape still running this year?

Jim

"Jay Honeck" >

->
->Last year we had folks drop in from all the country, on their way to the Big
->One in Oshkosh -- and a good time was had by all.

http://www.rst-engr.com

Jay Honeck
July 19th 04, 01:03 AM
> Is the Mighty Mogas Grape still running this year?

As they say on Madeline Island: "Yew Betcha!"

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA