PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Survey

Pilotgil
August 13th 04, 08:07 AM
Help!

I am a graduate student conducting research on student pilots and
flight schools.

Have you ever been 'fed-up' with a flight school and quit? Lousy
experience? Bad CFIs? Poor reliabilty? Took all your $$$... I need to
survey YOU!

PLEASE help me and take my survey. It will only take a few minutes!

It is available online at:

http://www.surveyconsole.com/console/TakeSurvey?id=55565

BP
August 14th 04, 04:22 PM
So, you want to survey people who got screwed. Is this for some research
paper...how scientific it is to get one opinion

BP

"Pilotgil" > wrote in message
om...
> Help!
>
> I am a graduate student conducting research on student pilots and
> flight schools.
>
> Have you ever been 'fed-up' with a flight school and quit? Lousy
> experience? Bad CFIs? Poor reliabilty? Took all your $$$... I need to
> survey YOU!
>
> PLEASE help me and take my survey. It will only take a few minutes!
>
> It is available online at:
>
> http://www.surveyconsole.com/console/TakeSurvey?id=55565

Google