PDA

View Full Version : Acro Sport II

Al MacDonald
August 26th 04, 05:32 PM
Greetings,

I am looking at purchasing a completed Acro Sport II and wondered about what
the aircraft is stressed for, and what maneouvers it is approved for. Can
anyone help me out with where I can find this info? Thanks,

al.

Smutny
September 1st 04, 06:38 PM
Here are a few sites that came up on a Yahoo search. Should be able
to find most of the information, or the right people to ask.

www.acrosport2.com
http://www.eaa23.org/pr-don.htm
http://plaza.ufl.edu/dhinten/Acrosport/acropage.htm
http://www.sirius-aviation.com/acro2.html

-j-

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:32:29 GMT, "Al MacDonald" >
wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I am looking at purchasing a completed Acro Sport II and wondered about what
>the aircraft is stressed for, and what maneouvers it is approved for. Can
>anyone help me out with where I can find this info? Thanks,
>
>al.

Google