PDA

View Full Version : Air Race

Shane
September 9th 04, 04:49 PM
Everybody needs to check out this link, these guys can fly their
planes within inches of the ground. It is an air race in Reno and you
won't believe your eyes. http://www.redbullairrace.com

Casey Wilson
September 9th 04, 05:23 PM
"Shane" > wrote in message
om...
> Everybody needs to check out this link, these guys can fly their
> planes within inches of the ground. It is an air race in Reno and you
> won't believe your eyes. http://www.redbullairrace.com

I fly my airplane within inches of the ground. So What?

Oh, I almost forgot. How, exactly, is this junk connected to the Reno
Air races?

Paul Sengupta
September 10th 04, 12:40 PM
"Casey Wilson" > wrote in message

> "Shane" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Everybody needs to check out this link, these guys can fly their
> > planes within inches of the ground. It is an air race in Reno and you
> > won't believe your eyes. http://www.redbullairrace.com
>
> I fly my airplane within inches of the ground. So What?
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. How, exactly, is this junk connected to the Reno
> Air races?

http://www.redbullairrace.com/race.cfm?race=3

I would guess.

Paul

Casey Wilson
September 10th 04, 06:51 PM
"Paul Sengupta" > wrote in message
> "Casey Wilson" > wrote in message
> >

> > Oh, I almost forgot. How, exactly, is this junk connected to the
Reno
> > Air races?
>
> http://www.redbullairrace.com/race.cfm?race=3
>
> I would guess.
>
> Paul

I guess I got hung up on the commercialization and games parts and
missed the link.

Casey

Google