PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft parts shop in LA area?

Shkumbin Hamiti
September 27th 04, 03:13 AM
Hi,

I happen to be in Los Angeles, CA, on business, and I was wondering if
someone could tell me if there is a pilot shop and/or aricraft parts shop
where I could walk and buy stuff. In particular I am looking for tyres for
Piper Cherokee. But then while browsing I could find something else to spend
money on.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Shkumbin Hamiti, EFHF
PPL(A)-SEP

P.S. Photo of our group-owned plane:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/550299/L/

Shkumbin Hamiti
September 27th 04, 03:15 AM
I forgot to say that in case you want to reply directly to me, please remove
DELTA from the email address.

"Shkumbin Hamiti" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I happen to be in Los Angeles, CA, on business, and I was wondering if
> someone could tell me if there is a pilot shop and/or aricraft parts shop
> where I could walk and buy stuff. In particular I am looking for tyres for
> Piper Cherokee. But then while browsing I could find something else to
spend
> money on.
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,