PDA

View Full Version : JFK Jr transcripts with the Vineyard Tower

AJW
October 2nd 04, 11:06 PM
Can anyone provide a lick to the actual transcripts? My Google search gave
thousands of hits, but none leading to the specific transcripts.

Thanks

AJW

No Such User
October 3rd 04, 12:02 AM
In article >, AJW wrote:
>Can anyone provide a lick to the actual transcripts? My Google search gave
>thousands of hits, but none leading to the specific transcripts.

Anyone can buy the full report from the NTSB. See here:

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/sources.htm#pib

J. Severyn
October 3rd 04, 01:11 AM
http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/GenPDF.asp?id=NYC99MA178&rpt=fi

http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief2.asp?ev_id=20001212X19354&ntsbno=NYC99MA178&akey=1

"AJW" > wrote in message
> Can anyone provide a lick to the actual transcripts? My Google search gave
> thousands of hits, but none leading to the specific transcripts.
>
> Thanks
>
> AJW

Google