PDA

View Full Version : NPPL to JAA PPL - Do I need to redo ground exams?

David
October 10th 04, 02:06 PM
I am considering converting my NPPL to a full JAA PPL - I only need to
do 15 hours plus the GFT/NST....

My question is, will I need to redo the ground exams?

....I done them about 2 years ago and applied for my NPPL a couple of
months later. When I now apply for the JAA PPL it will be more than 2
years since taking the original exams, and the rules say you must
apply for a licience within 24 months of taking the ground exams. But
I dont know if this is irrelvant since I did apply for my NPPL within
24 months and this is just a conversion?

Thanks

David Bevan
http://www.davidbevan.co.uk

Google