PDA

View Full Version : SureCheck Micro/VR/VRX

Hilton
October 24th 04, 03:50 PM
Hi,

Anyone have pireps on these products? The Micro got my attention, but I'm
now also considering the VR and VRX. They don't give directions, and I
believe the Micro and VR will warn you of aircraft thousands of feet above
you, and I've heard that they can get overwhelmed in busy airspaces. Having
said that, given that most mid-airs occur at non-towered airports (not busy
airspaces), I'm still very tempted.

Has anyone used these products or do you know of any good reviews on them?
I was hoping to see a demo at the Expo, but no-one there had them and
unfortunately SureCheck wasn't there. BTW: I do have the SureCheck DVD - it
did not work in my Sony DVD player which is relatively new, but it did work
on my laptop.

http://www.surecheck.net

Thanks,

Hilton