PDA

View Full Version : Universal IC Chip Programmer $600.00 OBO

NW_PILOT
November 5th 04, 07:52 AM
Used Universal IC Chip Programmer, Supports 9,600+ diffrent IC Chips.
$600.00 OBO

Comes compleate with all Cables & Software

Call 360-521-8452

Specs.

48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers. Expandable to 100 pins
More than 9,000 devices are currently supported
Interface with LAPTOP, PC, PS/2 or compatibles through printer port
Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, Motorola S
record
Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
Support most compiler in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO
PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
Menu/window driven software interface which includes Macro and Batch
Functions
Optimum programming for each individual device
Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto
identifies
TTL/CMOS logic IC
High programming speed.
Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
Support Windows 95/98
Support 1.8v Low voltage devices
Dual range ( 90V ~ 240V ) switching power supply adapter

Louis L. Perley III
November 5th 04, 02:14 PM
"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message
> Used Universal IC Chip Programmer, Supports 9,600+ diffrent IC Chips.
> $600.00 OBO
>
> Comes compleate with all Cables & Software
>
> Call 360-521-8452
>

> Specs.

I deleted the Specs, but since most of us don't have FADEC as of yet, I
don't really see how this could be userful on an aviation forum. If you also
provide info on how to squeek out extra performance by reprogramming the
FADEC much like they do in the aftermarket for cars, well then I just might
have found an excuse to upgrade to my next aircraft :)

--
Louis L. Perley III
N46000 - C152

Google