PDA

View Full Version : Jay in AOPA

Ditch
November 26th 04, 07:53 AM
Jay,
just cruising thru my Father-In-Law's copy of AOPA and saw the article that you
were in. Way cool....

-John
*You are nothing until you have flown a Douglas, Lockheed, Grumman or North
American*

Jay Honeck
November 27th 04, 04:24 AM
Thanks, John. We've gotten a lot of nice "buzz" from that article --
Julie Boatman did a nice job!

Blue skies!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Vassilii Khachaturov
December 4th 04, 05:28 PM
Here overseas it took some time to arrive, but finally I got it and
was happy to discover the article in there. Browsed on to r.a.p
expecting to see a huge thread on the occasion, but it's still short
so far. So here you go - congrats, and keep up the good work!

V.

Jay Honeck
December 4th 04, 11:12 PM
> Here overseas it took some time to arrive, but finally I got it and
> was happy to discover the article in there. Browsed on to r.a.p
> expecting to see a huge thread on the occasion, but it's still short
> so far. So here you go - congrats, and keep up the good work!

Thanks, Vassili.

Actually, there were a fair number of different threads about the article,
in this group and others, over a long period of time.

I was surprised to see how long it actually takes AOPA Pilot to get out to
everyone. There is easily a 3-week span from the first to the last
subscribers who receive it.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Frank
December 6th 04, 09:02 PM
Jay Honeck wrote:

>> Here overseas it took some time to arrive, but finally I got it and
>> was happy to discover the article in there. Browsed on to r.a.p
>> expecting to see a huge thread on the occasion, but it's still short
>> so far. So here you go - congrats, and keep up the good work!
>
> Thanks, Vassili.
>
> Actually, there were a fair number of different threads about the article,
> in this group and others, over a long period of time.
>
> I was surprised to see how long it actually takes AOPA Pilot to get out to
> everyone. There is easily a 3-week span from the first to the last
> subscribers who receive it.

And another 4 weeks until some of us get around to actually reading it....
(I'm always weeks behind on my reading).

Anyway, it was a nice article and I hope you get some extra bookings because
of it. Congrats.

--
Frank....H

Jay Honeck
December 7th 04, 04:06 AM
> Anyway, it was a nice article and I hope you get some extra bookings
> because
> of it. Congrats.

Thanks, Frank.

Coming into the off-season, we'll take all the help we can get!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA