PDA

View Full Version : Powered paraglider recommendations

Mike Warren
August 7th 03, 02:26 PM
Can anyone offer recommendations for someone completely new to powered
paragliding on equipment and training? What should I be looking for in a
vendor? I'd like to hear about peoples experiences, both good and bad. I
live in central PA, so somewhere close would be a big benefit to me.

Has anyone specifically dealt with Paramotor? They don't list prices on
their web site, and the responses I've received by email have been evasive,
and have not addressed my specific questions. How is their customer
service? I don't mind paying for quality, but their prices are
significantly higher than their competitors. Are they worth it?

Thanks.

Mike

Google