PDA

View Full Version : New Tcas Device with altitude

BHelman
August 12th 03, 12:05 AM
I picked up a little unit called a traffic scope at EAA that gives you
the range and relative altitude of other aircraft. It works very well
and I highly suggest anyone who can afford it should get one and try
it out. There are 2 kinds, I have the one with altitude and ranging
which spits out exactly how high above or below me the other guy is.
It also tells what altitude my transponder is reporting to atc. Nice
to know when you are flying around Class B.

I got mine at EAA and the only link I could find is this one. Hope
this helps.

http://www.avshop.com/catalog/product.html?productid=5514&categoryid=128

Google