PDA

View Full Version : laminated aviation charts

Minh Tran
September 25th 03, 11:03 PM
does anyone know where I can purchase laminated aviation charts
(Sectional, Terminal) for the Los Angeles area?

It would be so nice to have them laminated so that I can use a draw
erase marker on them for flight planning then just erase afterwards.

thanks,

Matthew P. Cummings
September 26th 03, 01:27 AM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:03:02 -0700, Minh Tran wrote:

> does anyone know where I can purchase laminated aviation charts
> (Sectional, Terminal) for the Los Angeles area?

That's an easy one. Buy what you want, go to a local printshop and have
them laminate it. It's not going to be cheap, and unless you're a
student, and even then, I don't think you would draw enough lines on it to
obscure the chart.

I find that by the time mine get poor it's time to replace them, so it's
moot.

Google