PDA

View Full Version : Rare aircraft

Bob
October 18th 03, 10:36 AM
I came across a photoguide to aircraft in the UK, it's not well advertised
so you may not have seen it. http://www.ukskies.co.uk. It's got hundreds
of aircraft types so it's worth a look.

Does anyone know of any other good sites?

Paul Tomblin
October 18th 03, 03:34 PM
In a previous article, "Bob" > said:
>I came across a photoguide to aircraft in the UK, it's not well advertised
>so you may not have seen it. http://www.ukskies.co.uk. It's got hundreds
>of aircraft types so it's worth a look.

Whenever somebody writes a post that begins "I came across <some web
site>", 99.999% of the time the person posting was the person who created
the web site. Usually they do a less good job of disguising it than "Bob"
did here, though.

--
Paul Tomblin > http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of

Google