PDA

View Full Version : DRE 4000 Pilot Headset w/Gel Ear Seals On eBay

Cecil E. Chapman
November 6th 03, 03:51 PM
Continuing to clean the excess out of my pilot 'closet'. :-)

DRE 4000 Pilot headset well-taken care of and in GOOD condition. Selling on
eBay - currently at $19.99

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com

Cecil E. Chapman
November 6th 03, 03:55 PM
Ooops here's the item number:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2441538916

2441538916

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com
"Cecil E. Chapman" > wrote in message
. com...
> Continuing to clean the excess out of my pilot 'closet'. :-)
>
> DRE 4000 Pilot headset well-taken care of and in GOOD condition. Selling
on
> eBay - currently at $19.99
>
> --
> --
> Good Flights!
>
> Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
> PP-ASEL
>
> "We who fly do so for the love of flying.
> We are alive in the air with this miracle
> that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
>
> - Cecil Day Lewis-
>
> Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com

Google