PDA

View Full Version : Kestral 1000 Wind Speed Meter NEW IN BOX

Cecil E. Chapman
November 7th 03, 06:56 PM
Got extra as a gift, great for getting windspeed at uncontrolled airports
without AWOS or ASOS during preflight.

Kestrel 1000 Pocket Weather Meter The NK Kestrel 1000 Pocket Wind Meter is
very accurate, tough and affordable. You can carry it in your pocket and
hold it in one hand. It is great to use whenever and wherever you need to
know wind speed. This item features a large liquid crystal display which is
easy to read under almost any conditions and offers three operating modes
(wind speed, average wind speed, and maximum wind speed). The display units
can be changed at any time, with choices to suit a wide variety of
applications (knots, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour
or feet per minute).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3057740061&category=48625&rd=1

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com

Google