PDA

View Full Version : Comm1 Radio Sim Software

Sim Man
November 16th 03, 11:05 PM
Hello, you can get you copy of comm1 radio simulator for $29.99 or less at
www.columbusnd.com

Comm1 VFR $24.99
Comm1 IFR $29.99
Comm1 COR $29.99

Comm1 IFR & COR Combo $50.00

Comm1 Management
November 24th 03, 08:07 PM
"Sim Man" > wrote in message >...

Dear Aviation Community,

The foolish individual making this offer is selling illegally pirated
software, and is violation of U.S. Code Title 17 and 18. He will be
investigated by federal authorities.

Please do not attempt to purchase merchandise from this site. Besides
hurting Comm1, you will be encouraging this type of illegal behavior,
and will probably lose your purchase amount.

Thank you for your understanding,

Comm1 Radio Simulator
http://www.comm1radio.com
e-publishing group
301-620-9500

> Hello, you can get you copy of comm1 radio simulator for $29.99 or less at
> www.columbusnd.com
>
> Comm1 VFR $24.99
> Comm1 IFR $29.99
> Comm1 COR $29.99
>
> Comm1 IFR & COR Combo $50.00

Cecil E. Chapman
November 28th 03, 12:05 PM
I saw the post and I'm sure most of us figured it must be bogus, but say,,,
now that I am talking with a real Comm1 rep.,, what about selling me a copy
of Clearances On Request for a GREAT factory-direct price! Considering
pressing costs of CD ( a few cents and a couple of bucks for packaging/docs)
software,,, $29.00 would result in your company selling LOTS of copies and
you would still make beaucoup mark-up above your costs! :-)

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com
"Comm1 Management" > wrote in message
om...
> "Sim Man" > wrote in message
>
> Dear Aviation Community,
>
> The foolish individual making this offer is selling illegally pirated
> software, and is violation of U.S. Code Title 17 and 18. He will be
> investigated by federal authorities.
>
> Please do not attempt to purchase merchandise from this site. Besides
> hurting Comm1, you will be encouraging this type of illegal behavior,
> and will probably lose your purchase amount.
>
> Thank you for your understanding,
>
> Comm1 Radio Simulator
> http://www.comm1radio.com
> e-publishing group
> 301-620-9500
>

> > Hello, you can get you copy of comm1 radio simulator for $29.99 or less
at
> > www.columbusnd.com
> >
> > Comm1 VFR $24.99
> > Comm1 IFR $29.99
> > Comm1 COR $29.99
> >
> > Comm1 IFR & COR Combo $50.00

Comm1 Management
December 3rd 03, 02:43 AM
If only programmers worked for free, and product/tech support was
free, and the young lady answering the phone didn't need a salary and
medical benefits, and the landlord didn't charge rent, and we didn't
have to pay taxes, then maybe you would have a great idea! :)

Mike James

PS The offer wasn't bogus, he was selling CD-R copies! Some nerve.

"Cecil E. Chapman" > wrote in message >...
> I saw the post and I'm sure most of us figured it must be bogus, but say,,,
> now that I am talking with a real Comm1 rep.,, what about selling me a copy
> of Clearances On Request for a GREAT factory-direct price! Considering
> pressing costs of CD ( a few cents and a couple of bucks for packaging/docs)
> software,,, $29.00 would result in your company selling LOTS of copies and
> you would still make beaucoup mark-up above your costs! :-)
>
> --
> --
> Good Flights!
>
> Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
> PP-ASEL
>
> "We who fly do so for the love of flying.
> We are alive in the air with this miracle
> that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
>
> - Cecil Day Lewis-
>
> Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com
> "Comm1 Management" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "Sim Man" > wrote in message
> >
> > Dear Aviation Community,
> >
> > The foolish individual making this offer is selling illegally pirated
> > software, and is violation of U.S. Code Title 17 and 18. He will be
> > investigated by federal authorities.
> >
> > Please do not attempt to purchase merchandise from this site. Besides
> > hurting Comm1, you will be encouraging this type of illegal behavior,
> > and will probably lose your purchase amount.
> >
> > Thank you for your understanding,
> >
> > Comm1 Radio Simulator
> > http://www.comm1radio.com
> > e-publishing group
> > 301-620-9500
> >

> > > Hello, you can get you copy of comm1 radio simulator for $29.99 or less
> at
> > > www.columbusnd.com
> > >
> > > Comm1 VFR $24.99
> > > Comm1 IFR $29.99