PDA

View Full Version : King : Practical Risk Management for Pilots on eBay

Cecil E. Chapman
November 27th 03, 06:29 PM
Title: King : Practical Risk Management for Pilots
Item # : The item number for the listing is 2445401753.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445401753

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com

Paul Tomblin
November 27th 03, 06:47 PM
In a previous article, "Cecil E. Chapman" > said:
> Title: King : Practical Risk Management for Pilots
> Item # : The item number for the listing is 2445401753.
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445401753

Oh, I thought they'd done a tape about managing your eBay risk.

--
Paul Tomblin > http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Command, n.:

Cecil E. Chapman
November 28th 03, 11:57 AM
I guess that YMMV, but all my experiences both as a buyer and seller have
been VERY positive on eBay. As a pilot, I've found it a very effective way
to clear out the stuff that I no longer use and get some items that I really
need.

said:
> > Title: King : Practical Risk Management for Pilots
> > Item # : The item number for the listing is 2445401753.
> >

> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445401753
>
> Oh, I thought they'd done a tape about managing your eBay risk.
>

> --
> Paul Tomblin > http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
> Command, n.:
> Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
> such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.

Google