PDA

View Full Version : Unique New VFR navigation plotter

Jeff Dakers
December 20th 03, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone, I Just got a new enroute plotter for VFR flying, and it is
amazing! If you haven't heard about it, it's made by Jeffron Industries
and they call it the Speed Wizard and it's great for finding out ETA's and
groundspeed real fast while your flying. It really is so easy I can't
believe it. It's also quite small, only 8" x about 2" so it fits in my
pocket. While this is the main function, it also doubles as a protractor
and nautical mile ruler, all in a very easy to read format.

Good job to the guys at Jeffron, the Speed Wizard is a great product! If
anyone wants to find out about it, they have some free info available at
this address, just send a blank email to to
find out about it. Pick one up, you'll be glad you did. JD

Paul Tomblin
December 21st 03, 12:27 AM
In a previous article, "Jeff Dakers" > said:
>Good job to the guys at Jeffron, the Speed Wizard is a great product! If

Gee, your userid is , and we're supposed to believe
you've just *discovered* this new product from a company that,
coincidentally, is called "Jeffron".

Go away, liar.

--
"The magic of usenet has never been its technology; and, only in part, its
reach. Its magic -- its power -- is based on the very real human connections

Vaughn
December 21st 03, 02:37 AM
"Paul Tomblin" > wrote in message
> In a previous article, "Jeff Dakers" > said:
> >Good job to the guys at Jeffron, the Speed Wizard is a great product!
If

> Gee, your userid is , and we're supposed to believe
> you've just *discovered* this new product from a company that,
> coincidentally, is called "Jeffron".
>
> Go away, liar.

Indeed. At least the slime who fill my inbox with offers for V!agra
and penis enhancers make no pretense of being anything but spammers. A
shill is the lowest form of humanity.

Bob Noel
December 21st 03, 03:20 AM
In article
"Vaughn" > wrote:

> > Gee, your userid is , and we're supposed to believe
> > you've just *discovered* this new product from a company that,
> > coincidentally, is called "Jeffron".
> >
> > Go away, liar.
> >
> Indeed. At least the slime who fill my inbox with offers for V!agra
> and penis enhancers make no pretense of being anything but spammers. A
> shill is the lowest form of humanity.

as dumb as this piece of crud is, the spammers are the lowest

--
Bob Noel

Video Guy
December 31st 03, 07:29 AM
"Bob Noel" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> "Vaughn" > wrote:
>
> > > Gee, your userid is , and we're supposed to believe
> > > you've just *discovered* this new product from a company that,
> > > coincidentally, is called "Jeffron".
> > >
> > > Go away, liar.
> > >
> > Indeed. At least the slime who fill my inbox with offers for
V!agra
> > and penis enhancers make no pretense of being anything but spammers. A
> > shill is the lowest form of humanity.
>
> as dumb as this piece of crud is, the spammers are the lowest
>
> --
> Bob Noel

This guy is persistent, if nothing else. He has dropped this same piece of
manure in nearly every NG even remotely related to aviation. Apparently his
need (greed) is so great that he's willing to take the flames if it brings
him even ONE naive customer, who fails to realize the veracity of the
"endorsement".

Yes, he's a spammer too. But at least, he's nor clogging my inbox with 15
offers a day with the same stupid promises of enhancements or longevity. As
Bob Noel noted, spammers are the lowest. Still, I'm a curious if he really
has something innovative to offer. But this curiosity is checked by the
stupidity of his advertisement.

Now for a new question. Admittedly WAY OT. What about lawyers who send out
Spam? Is there a special designation for them?

VideoGuy

Google