PDA

View Full Version : FS: Air Adventure Gifts in Colorado

David Campbell
December 24th 03, 03:02 AM
www.MileHighSkyride.com offers a variety of sport aviation Gift
Certificates: Glider, Biplane, Balloon, Skydive, even Warbird (a WWII
british Spitfire). Trace the history of aviation in this Wright
Brothers Centenary season by trying one of each! All rides open to
the public with no prior training, and given in the Denver-Boulder
area (exc. Spitfire --Aspen) by experienced
local operators. Order online or at (303)527-1122 (9-5 MT daily).

JUMPTANDEM
December 24th 03, 04:33 PM
Check out Skydive The Rockies! at http://www.skydivetherockies.com for $160
dollar tandem skydives in Colorado! Guaranteed to be the most beautiful
dropzone in Colorado and you get a free aerial tour of the Royal Gorge Bridge!

Vaughn
December 26th 03, 07:45 PM
"David Campbell" > wrote in message
om...
> www.MileHighSkyride.com offers a variety of sport aviation Gift
> Certificates: Glider,
As an occasional customer, I can attest to the quality of the
glider operation associated with the above, Mile High Gliding. They also
offer glider flight instruction, so if you are an airplane pilot (or a
newby) you can get an intro to soaring and a great view of some awsome
landscape all at the same time. At minimum, you will end up with a logbook
entry that you will treasure for the rest of your life; for some, it will be
the start of a
lifelong addiction...soaring!

Vaughn

>Biplane, Balloon, Skydive, even Warbird (a WWII
> british Spitfire). Trace the history of aviation in this Wright
> Brothers Centenary season by trying one of each! All rides open to
> the public with no prior training, and given in the Denver-Boulder
> area (exc. Spitfire --Aspen) by experienced
> local operators. Order online or at (303)527-1122 (9-5 MT daily).

Google