PDA

View Full Version : Trade 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House & 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 For Airplane

MRQB
January 5th 04, 02:09 AM
I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
(60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus, ND
& A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
factory warranty.

Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior ok,
I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or Piper
PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
builder.

Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population of
about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and relaxing
very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The Spring,
Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I Own
the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit Claim
Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more Info.

Trade For Equal Value Airplane

Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info

Call 360-521-8452

E-mail

Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
contribute to the ego of flamers

Steven P. McNicoll
January 5th 04, 03:33 AM
"MRQB" > wrote in message

> I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
> (60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
ND
> & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
> factory warranty.
>

> Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
> airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior
ok,
> I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or
Piper
> PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
> builder.
>

> Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population
of
> about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and
relaxing
> very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The Spring,
> Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I Own
> the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit
Claim
> Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
> available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
> Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more Info.
>

> Trade For Equal Value Airplane
>

> Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info
>

> Call 360-521-8452
>

> E-mail
>

> Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
> contribute to the ego of flamers

Oh oh. Now you're gonna get it.

Bill A.
January 5th 04, 06:52 AM
I see your selling the house on a Quit Claim Deed. Can you attest that this
property is free of all other claims?

"MRQB" > wrote in message
> I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
> (60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
ND
> & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
> factory warranty.
>

> Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
> airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior
ok,
> I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or
Piper
> PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
> builder.
>

> Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population
of
> about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and
relaxing
> very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The Spring,
> Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I Own
> the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit
Claim
> Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
> available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
> Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more Info.
>

> Trade For Equal Value Airplane
>

> Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info
>

> Call 360-521-8452
>

> E-mail
>

> Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
> contribute to the ego of flamers

Mick Ruthven
January 5th 04, 03:59 PM
I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house and
almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000. I know property values vary
widely with location but that seems out of all reason...

"MRQB" > wrote in message
> I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
> (60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
ND
> & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
> factory warranty.
>

> Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
> airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior
ok,
> I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or
Piper
> PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
> builder.
>

> Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population
of
> about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and
relaxing
> very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The Spring,
> Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I Own
> the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit
Claim
> Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
> available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
> Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more Info.
>

> Trade For Equal Value Airplane
>

> Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info
>

> Call 360-521-8452
>

> E-mail
>

> Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
> contribute to the ego of flamers

Michael 182
January 5th 04, 04:34 PM
Master of understatement - or perhaps just diplomatic...

Michael

"G.R. Patterson III" > wrote in message

> Most outsiders would find life there pretty boring, and it would be a bit
hard to
> make a living.
>
> George Patterson
> Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually
said is
> "Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

Mike Rapoport
January 5th 04, 04:40 PM
Maybe the house is a trailer.

Mike
MU-2

"Mick Ruthven" > wrote in message
> I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house
and
> almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000. I know property values
vary
> widely with location but that seems out of all reason...
>
> "MRQB" > wrote in message
> > I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
> > (60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
> ND
> > & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
> > factory warranty.
> >

> > Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
> > airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior
> ok,
> > I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or
> Piper
> > PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
> > builder.
> >

> > Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population
> of
> > about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and
> relaxing
> > very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The
Spring,
> > Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I
Own
> > the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit
> Claim
> > Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
> > available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
> > Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more
Info.

> > Trade For Equal Value Airplane
> >

> > Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info
> >

> > Call 360-521-8452
> >

> > E-mail
> >

> > Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
> > contribute to the ego of flamers

G.R. Patterson III
January 5th 04, 07:32 PM
Mick Ruthven wrote:

> I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house and
> almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000.

It's in a small farming community on the Canadian border. One acre is too small
to farm. The closest city is Bismarck, which is about 150 miles away as the Cessna
flies. The roads to anywhere are secondary roads for a *looonnnggg* way.

Most outsiders would find life there pretty boring, and it would be a bit hard to
make a living.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

G.R. Patterson III
January 5th 04, 08:23 PM
Michael 182 wrote:

> Master of understatement - or perhaps just diplomatic...

Don't wanna upset any of the 250 people who live (for lack of a better word) there.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

Colin Kingsbury
January 6th 04, 02:42 AM
In Boston $20k might be enough to buy the square footage of a medium-sized
closet in a good neighborhood. A parking space can easily cost over $150k
depending on where it is. On the other hand, it ain't North Dakota...

"Mick Ruthven" > wrote in message
> I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house
and
> almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000. I know property values
vary
> widely with location but that seems out of all reason...

MRQB
January 7th 04, 01:46 PM
yes i will offer a warranty deed also

"Bill A." > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> I see your selling the house on a Quit Claim Deed. Can you attest that
this
> property is free of all other claims?
>

> "MRQB" > wrote in message
> > I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
> > (60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
> ND
> > & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
> > factory warranty.
> >

> > Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
> > airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior
> ok,
> > I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or
> Piper
> > PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
> > builder.
> >

> > Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population
> of
> > about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and
> relaxing
> > very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The
Spring,
> > Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I
Own
> > the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit
> Claim
> > Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
> > available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
> > Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more
Info.

> > Trade For Equal Value Airplane
> >

> > Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info
> >

> > Call 360-521-8452
> >

> > E-mail
> >

> > Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
> > contribute to the ego of flamers

MRQB
January 7th 04, 01:48 PM
population of the aera is low and the aera had bad winters.

"Mick Ruthven" > wrote in message
> I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house
and
> almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000. I know property values
vary
> widely with location but that seems out of all reason...
>
> "MRQB" > wrote in message
> > I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
> > (60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,
> ND
> > & A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
> > factory warranty.
> >

> > Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
> > airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior
> ok,
> > I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or
> Piper
> > PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
> > builder.
> >

> > Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population
> of
> > about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and
> relaxing
> > very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The
Spring,
> > Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I
Own
> > the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit
> Claim
> > Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
> > available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
> > Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more
Info.

> > Trade For Equal Value Airplane
> >

> > Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info
> >

> > Call 360-521-8452
> >

> > E-mail
> >

> > Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
> > contribute to the ego of flamers

MRQB
January 7th 04, 01:50 PM
Actually it is Minot or Williston and Estavan Canada 30 miles away has a
Wal-Mart and most any other thing you would like.

"G.R. Patterson III" > wrote in message

> Mick Ruthven wrote:
> >
> > I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house
and
> > almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000.
>
> It's in a small farming community on the Canadian border. One acre is too
small
> to farm. The closest city is Bismarck, which is about 150 miles away as
the Cessna
> flies. The roads to anywhere are secondary roads for a *looonnnggg* way.
>
> Most outsiders would find life there pretty boring, and it would be a bit
hard to
> make a living.
>
> George Patterson
> Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually
said is
> "Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

Newps
January 7th 04, 02:42 PM
MRQB wrote:
> Actually it is Minot or Williston and Estavan Canada 30 miles away has a
> Wal-Mart and most any other thing you would like.

Having lived in North Dakota for a while that part of the state has
brutal weather. The simple fact you even have to state how close to
Canada you are pretty well sum up the crappiness of the location.

MRQB
January 8th 04, 10:01 PM
Well during the Spring, Summer, And Fall it is a nice place to live. The
fishing is great $15.00 for a husband and wife fishing tag. no charge for
tiedowns. Being close to Canada when you go shopping you get a decent
exchange rate and there is a duty free shop about 10 miles away at the
border. There is also a golf course in the town for the people that play
golf.

"Newps" > wrote in message

> MRQB wrote:
> > Actually it is Minot or Williston and Estavan Canada 30 miles away has a
> > Wal-Mart and most any other thing you would like.
>
> Having lived in North Dakota for a while that part of the state has
> brutal weather. The simple fact you even have to state how close to
> Canada you are pretty well sum up the crappiness of the location.

Newps
January 9th 04, 01:34 AM
We are leaving for Williston tomorrow afternoon because my oldest plays
hockey. I cannot believe my good luck in that the temps are forecast to
be low 30's thru the weekend. People don't go to Canada to shop, the
Canadians come to the USA because it is so much cheaper. We were in
Swift Currrent the weekend after Thanksgiving. $1.90 for gas and really
bad prices at the stores. NoDak is nice if you want a rural lifestyle
although the cost of living is way too high when you can get so much
more in Wyoming and Montana.

MRQB wrote:

> Well during the Spring, Summer, And Fall it is a nice place to live. The
> fishing is great $15.00 for a husband and wife fishing tag. no charge for
> tiedowns. Being close to Canada when you go shopping you get a decent
> exchange rate and there is a duty free shop about 10 miles away at the
> border. There is also a golf course in the town for the people that play
> golf.
>

> "Newps" > wrote in message
>

>>MRQB wrote:
>>
>>>Actually it is Minot or Williston and Estavan Canada 30 miles away has a
>>>Wal-Mart and most any other thing you would like.
>>
>>Having lived in North Dakota for a while that part of the state has
>>brutal weather. The simple fact you even have to state how close to
>>Canada you are pretty well sum up the crappiness of the location.

Google