PDA

View Full Version : Selling my On Top 8.0 IFR Simulator on Ebay

Cecil E. Chapman
January 9th 04, 05:44 PM
Only had a few months (Santa, brought me a complete Elite package with all
the goodies), don't need software anymore. Includes manual and CD's - great
condition! Ebay listing number is: 2453473417

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2453473417&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

Title: On Top 8.0 IFR Simulator
Item # : The item number for new listing is 2453473417

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Google