PDA

View Full Version : the "NEW" BOSE HEADSET

Richard Muin
January 14th 04, 10:47 AM
I bought today the BoseŽ Aviation Headset X - Battery Power (NEW IMPROVED
VERSION).

How do i know if this headset is the new improved version or the old one?

pls help me!!!

THX, RICHARD

Kyler Laird
January 14th 04, 02:13 PM
Richard Muin > writes:

>How do i know if this headset is the new improved version or the old one?

There are at least a couple of "new improved" versions. I would look
for the small AA battery holder to know that it's the newest one of
which I'm aware.

--kyler

Richard Muin
January 14th 04, 02:27 PM
maybe sb. can give me a picture of the battery holder. at bose.com there is
no pic available... :-(

richard

> Richard Muin > writes:
>
>> How do i know if this headset is the new improved version or the old one?
>
> There are at least a couple of "new improved" versions. I would look
> for the small AA battery holder to know that it's the newest one of
> which I'm aware.
>
> --kyler

Kyler Laird
January 14th 04, 08:12 PM
Richard Muin > writes:

>> There are at least a couple of "new improved" versions. I would look
>> for the small AA battery holder to know that it's the newest one of
>> which I'm aware.

>maybe sb. can give me a picture of the battery holder. at bose.com there is
>no pic available... :-(

No picture should be necessary. Either it takes a 9V battery or (1.5V) AA
batteries. (If it takes a 9V battery, the next thing to check is the head
strap. The newer ones have a patch of wool.)

I think there is a picture in a recent Flying magazine though.

--kyler

Google