PDA

View Full Version : King Instrument Rating Knowledge Test Course - DVD on e-bay

Cecil E. Chapman
January 29th 04, 07:59 PM
This course has been invaluable in studying for my instrument written exam
and it is only a few months old and all the materials are in great shape.
It is on Ebay, item number 2457334004. This is the complete King Instrument
Rating Knowledge Course on DVD (for TV). Starting bid is $99.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2457334004

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Google