PDA

View Full Version : david clark (H10-30) plugs & wiring

Aaron Brick
February 8th 04, 09:33 AM
hi alll. even though i'm not an aviator, i just bought a pair of DC
H10-30s for $15 and i'm exploring what else i can use them for. the plugs
are a bit of a mystery, though, so i'm hoping someone can help me figure
them out. the two-conductor one is clearly the output; i can hear through
them. but the other plug, which is presumably for the mic, has four
segments! can anyone explain what they are, or cite a jack that accepts
such a plug? i've never seen it before in my life!

thanks much.

aaron.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.
February 8th 04, 10:32 PM
On the DC website are wiring diagrams

Aaron Brick
February 9th 04, 02:32 AM
i didn't find it when i looked before, but this time i did. thanks!

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:32:18 +0000, Eric Fletcher S.O.C. wrote:

> On the DC website are wiring diagrams

Google