PDA

View Full Version : 24/12 volt DC converter

Victor J. Osborne, Jr.
February 18th 04, 04:46 AM
I have 24v in the Bonanza and a flaky 24/12 converter. I drives my WxWorks
product.

Anybody know where I can get another? I can't find the receipt or remember
where I got the this one.

--

TIA, {|;-)

Victor J. (Jim) Osborne, Jr.

take off my shoes to reply

Kyler Laird
February 18th 04, 02:11 PM
"Victor J. Osborne, Jr." > writes:

>I have 24v in the Bonanza and a flaky 24/12 converter. I drives my WxWorks
>product.

>Anybody know where I can get another? I can't find the receipt or remember
>where I got the this one.

http://shopping.pilotportal.com/catalog/product.html?productid=2198
If you don't feel like paying $150, I suggest digging a little more.
http://www.powerstream.com/DC7.htm
Depending on the input requirements of your device, you might find a
great deal on one that is suited only to it.

This one caught my eye awhile ago. (Look for "2412".)
http://www.tradeapart.com/avionics.htm
$50 for 9 amps in something you could easily (I assume) have installed?!
http://www.astroncorp.com/dcdc.shtml

--kyler

Google