PDA

View Full Version : Time Building Multi Engine

Midway Aviators
March 9th 04, 04:57 AM
Multi Engine Time Building

Aircraft:
Piper Twin Comanche- 70 Hrs on Engines and Q tip props. New soundproofed
interior
Check out the aircraft at Midwayaviators.com

Performance:
Cruise @ 75% - 169 kts -17.2 gph
65% - 162 kts -15.2 gph
55% - 149 kts -13.4 gph
45% - 130 kts - 11.2 gph
Aircraft holds 90 gallons of fuel

Trip:
You tell me how many hours you want to fly and where you want to go. You can
fly anywhere you want.

When to fly:
Give me a date and time when you want to fly. You must fly a minimum of 8
hours per day.

Who you will fly with:
You will be flying with a flight instructor in the right seat. He has his
CFI-II MEI ATP with over 5000 hours.

Price:
$100 per hour dry including flight instructor.
If there are any overnight fees or landing fees you will be responsible for
them.

Other:
The great thing about the twin Comanche is that it burns less fuel than any
other twin flying, and still goes fast.
Plan on flying 2 four hour legs or more.
Will also fly late at night.
I will find the cheapest fuel prices for you.
Fuel prices are as low as $1.89 per gallon.

Scheduling:
E-Mail me if interested

Leave a phone # and I will call you back

Thanks Jack
Regular price for the Twin Comanche is $160 Block Hour Plus $40 H instruction
I don’t know how long this will last.

Google