PDA

View Full Version : ASA CFI Instructor Exam Prepware 2004 - never used on Ebay

Cecil E. Chapman
March 16th 04, 11:13 PM
Starting bid is at $9.99

The software and manual have never been used or registered. Virtually new
condition. I received another test prep software for the CFI that I will be
using, instead.

Item number on ebay is: 2467654359

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2467654359

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Google