PDA

View Full Version : Re: Randolph Problems

Jean-Paul Roy
July 11th 03, 11:53 PM
Poly Fiber covering system is by FAR a better alternative to Randolph. So
why not cancell the whole thing and be served properly.

Just a tought

J.P.
"Melvyn Hiscock" > a écrit dans le message news:
> So I understand but they have been at it for months. My paint was
> orered from them in December (from the UK supplier in October!) and
> has just shipped. What makes it worse is their attitude which is
> terrible. Over here in the UK we get used to hearing that US Customer
> service is better than ours but it ain't in this case!
>
> What is annoying is that they are the only supplier of Butyrate. Even
> if another can be found the STC on Ceconite states that randolph
> products should be used. They have us by the painful bits and clearly
> don't care.
>
> If I were to do it again I would use two-pack even though it is
> shinier.
>
> Melvyn Hiscock
>

> john price > wrote in message
> > Melvyn...
> >
> > Yeah... One of my buddies has been having the same problem...
> > As I understand it, they moved the plant up to Mass and the
> > whole operation has to be re-certified by the FAA...
> >
> > John Price
> > CFII/AGI/IGI
> > http://home.att.net/~jm.price
> >

> > Melvyn Hiscock wrote:
> > >
> > > I have been having terrible problems getting things from Randolph. I
> > > have heard they have been bought and part of the company has been sold
> > > off but can anyone confirm this? They are certainly less than ideal to
> > > deal with. My butyrate has been on order since just after the Wrights
> > > landed and apparently is now on the way, but for a company whose
> > > website boats about their customer service they suck big time.
> > >
> > > Anyone else been getting problems?
> > >
> > > Melvyn Hiscock
> > > Rearwin Cloudster 803

Ron Natalie
July 12th 03, 12:23 AM
"Jean-Paul Roy" > wrote in message . ..
> Poly Fiber covering system is by FAR a better alternative to Randolph. So
> why not cancell the whole thing and be served properly.

Same company oddly enough.

By the way Ceconite does not require Randolph. PolyFiber has their own line (Classic Aero)
and also I think AirTech can also be used. (Perhaps things are different in the UK).

Google