PDA

View Full Version : Identifying aircraft

Rod Chavez
July 27th 03, 05:13 AM
My sincere apology to all I have offended by asking a question concerning
the origination of the aircraft in the EXTRA LARGE photo. And also for
posting in the inappropriate forum.. Please forgive me for I am dim of wit
and a slow study. MEA CULPA_MEA CULPA ...Thanks for all the help.Rod

Craig
July 27th 03, 10:37 PM
"Rod Chavez" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> My sincere apology to all I have offended by asking a question concerning
> the origination of the aircraft in the EXTRA LARGE photo. And also for
> posting in the inappropriate forum.. Please forgive me for I am dim of wit
> and a slow study. MEA CULPA_MEA CULPA ...Thanks for all the help.Rod

When you can get it uploaded to a binary group or a website, please
let us know so we can go look at it.

The only time you really catch the rath from the normal crowd around
here is if you keep doing something that is offensive or against the
group policy....so stick around and become part of the regular
crowd....

Craig C.

Google