PDA

View Full Version : Geneseo Buchon ?

DaveM2
October 3rd 03, 08:22 AM
Hi all

Does anyone have any information on the current status and / or , a
photo , of the Ha 1112 that is owned by Bill Anderson of the 1941
Historic Aircraft Group ? It was supposedly rebuilt to represent a
109F with a DB601 engine in place of the Merlin. I have tried posting
on their message board and mailing the museum direct , but no response
;-0
Any help appreciated , thanks.

regards Dave

t.s.
October 12th 03, 12:28 AM
(DaveM2) wrote in
om:

> Hi all
>
> Does anyone have any information on the current status and / or , a
> photo
>
> regards Dave

Dave, I live about 25 miles from the museum and have spoke to Bill in the
past. I will try to get some info for you......T.S.

Google