PDA

View Full Version : Cool Copilot Site

Shane
October 4th 04, 08:04 PM
You should all go and check this site out. It's for an Air Race, and
lets you choose the camera angles and fly right along side the pilots!
Let me know what you think
www.redbullcopilot.com/cp.html

Shawn
October 5th 04, 12:13 AM
Shane wrote:

> You should all go and check this site out. It's for an Air Race, and
> lets you choose the camera angles and fly right along side the pilots!
> Let me know what you think

I think its SPAM.

Jack Cunniff
October 5th 04, 09:37 PM
(Shane) writes:

>You should all go and check this site out. It's for an Air Race, and
>lets you choose the camera angles and fly right along side the pilots!
> Let me know what you think

http://www.redbullcopilot.com/cp.html

Don't let the previous poster's slightly exuberant posting style throw
you; I checked the link out, and it's definitely good content. Red Bull
sponsored the project, which gives you video of the pilot's eye view
during air races. Seeing pylons coming at the camera while flying at 150'
AGL is pretty darn exciting.

Broadband (DSL or cable modem) required due to the fact that they're
sending you video. Software required: Macromedia Flash, and your computer
needs to be 1 Ghz cpu speed or faster.

-Jack

steve
October 5th 04, 11:45 PM
You're an ass.
Someone shares something as cool as this and all you have to say is that
it's cheap advertising?
You're a troll
You're an idiot
GO AWAY

"Shawn" > wrote in message
> Shane wrote:
>
>> You should all go and check this site out. It's for an Air Race, and
>> lets you choose the camera angles and fly right along side the pilots!
>> Let me know what you think
>
> I think its SPAM.

Shawn
October 5th 04, 11:50 PM
steve wrote:
> You're an ass.
> Someone shares something as cool as this and all you have to say is that
> it's cheap advertising?
> You're a troll
> You're an idiot
> GO AWAY

**** you stevo. These redbull**** types have spammed the rec.av
newsgroups three times now. I suspect you're one of them. Take your
circus act to alt.xtreme, or some other dewbie news group.

steve
October 6th 04, 02:37 AM
Keep trollin and your ISP will get an abuse report.

"Shawn" > wrote in message
> steve wrote:
>> You're an ass.
>> Someone shares something as cool as this and all you have to say is that
>> it's cheap advertising?
>> You're a troll
>> You're an idiot
>> GO AWAY
>
> **** you stevo. These redbull**** types have spammed the rec.av
> newsgroups three times now. I suspect you're one of them. Take your
> circus act to alt.xtreme, or some other dewbie news group.

JaKoB
October 7th 04, 05:00 AM
Thank you Jack for staying on topic.

"Jack Cunniff" > wrote in message
> (Shane) writes:
>
> >You should all go and check this site out. It's for an Air Race, and
> >lets you choose the camera angles and fly right along side the pilots!
> > Let me know what you think
>
> http://www.redbullcopilot.com/cp.html
>
> Don't let the previous poster's slightly exuberant posting style throw
> you; I checked the link out, and it's definitely good content. Red Bull
> sponsored the project, which gives you video of the pilot's eye view
> during air races. Seeing pylons coming at the camera while flying at 150'
> AGL is pretty darn exciting.
>
> Broadband (DSL or cable modem) required due to the fact that they're
> sending you video. Software required: Macromedia Flash, and your computer
> needs to be 1 Ghz cpu speed or faster.
>
> -Jack

Google