PDA

View Full Version : Any Restoration/rebuilding Or home-built project in SF Bay area?

Anoobhav singh
December 9th 03, 07:21 AM
Hi,

I am student pilot currently flying out from SQL.
I am looking to join someone who is restoring/rebuilding an aircraft
or building a kit plane. I want to cultivate this as a hobby.

Is this the right place to find someone? If not could someone please
guide me in the right direction.

Please feel free to contact me if you won't mind another person
joining your team :)

Thanks
Anoobhav

Orval Fairbairn
December 13th 03, 02:42 AM
In article >,
(Anoobhav singh) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am student pilot currently flying out from SQL.
> I am looking to join someone who is restoring/rebuilding an aircraft
> or building a kit plane. I want to cultivate this as a hobby.
>
> Is this the right place to find someone? If not could someone please
> guide me in the right direction.
>
> Please feel free to contact me if you won't mind another person
> joining your team :)
>
> Thanks
> Anoobhav

EAA Chapter 62 meets the first Thursday of the month at Vern Miller
Aviation, at Reid-Hillview Airport. Since it is December, it will be a
Christmas party at a local restaurant.

Try: Dick Georges
Robin Reid

for time/date.