PDA

View Full Version : Wicker or Cane seat for biplane

Ebby
December 19th 03, 01:45 AM
Hello,

I am building a Hatz biplane which looks a lot like the Waco. I was
thinking about putting an authentic looking wicker or caned seats in it.
Can someone in this group point me in the right direction for some plans,
ideas or examples? Thanks

Ebby
Hatz CB-1 s/n 598

rip
December 20th 03, 09:09 PM
These guys have all kinds of wicker and caning supplies.
http://www.constantines.com/

Ebby wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am building a Hatz biplane which looks a lot like the Waco. I was
> thinking about putting an authentic looking wicker or caned seats in it.
> Can someone in this group point me in the right direction for some plans,
> ideas or examples? Thanks
>
> Ebby
> Hatz CB-1 s/n 598

Google