PDA

View Full Version : Grumman E2C

CaptAro
February 25th 04, 02:40 AM
Looking for props, engine cowlings and landing gear doors (nose and mains). If
anyone has and E2C lead please let me know. How can I access Davis Monthan for
parts or is there a centralized Navy refurbishment yard at one of the N.A.S.s?

Any help or lead will be appreciated.

Jay Beckman
February 25th 04, 08:17 AM
"CaptAro" > wrote in message
> Looking for props, engine cowlings and landing gear doors (nose and
mains). If
> anyone has and E2C lead please let me know. How can I access Davis
Monthan for
> parts or is there a centralized Navy refurbishment yard at one of the
N.A.S.s?

> Any help or lead will be appreciated.

I dunno if you can do business directly with AMARC at Davis Monthan AFB, but
most of the private salvage/breakers yards around DM have/had E2C airframes
lying about in various states of disassembly.

Try searching Aircraft Salvage Tucson Arizona.

Regards,

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
Student Pilot