PDA

View Full Version : Re: 500 x5 Wheels, Tires and Brakes

HankL
February 26th 04, 01:13 PM
I think I have a set in my hanger. The dirt dobbers have done a number on
them. If they clean
up - will contact you. I paid $100 at fly in and would like my money back if
they are good. Were
originally purchased for a B-D 5. If you are interested, will look in the
next few days. Please respond
by email.

"Spar" > wrote in message
> Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has
> a set of 500 x 5 wheels, tires and brakes. If you
> have a set of these for sale or you know of some
> one who does. Please reply with the name of the
> manufacturer, condition and asking price.
> Thanks

Google