PDA

View Full Version : Cradle

CaptAro
March 10th 04, 02:18 AM
Hi
The Cradle Of Aviation is currently restoring a Grumman E2C, S2F, Ag Cat,
Mohawk, Fairchild 21, and are nearly finished building (from blueprints) a full
scale Brewster Buffalo. A second Brewster will also be built from scratch for
a client. We also have a 1912 Bellanca with a functional 1909 Lawrence engine.

We need some E2C parts so if anyone has a lead, besides Amarc, we would be
happy to hear it....
Thanks

PT Ball
March 12th 04, 06:07 PM
Are there any days when the restoration hangar is open to the public?
I visited the museum in 8/02, and will come back again if there is a
hangar tour.

Peter B

(CaptAro) wrote in message >...
> Hi
> The Cradle Of Aviation is currently restoring a Grumman E2C, S2F, Ag Cat,
> Mohawk, Fairchild 21, and are nearly finished building (from blueprints) a full
> scale Brewster Buffalo. A second Brewster will also be built from scratch for
> a client. We also have a 1912 Bellanca with a functional 1909 Lawrence engine.
>
> We need some E2C parts so if anyone has a lead, besides Amarc, we would be
> happy to hear it....
> Thanks

CaptAro
March 17th 04, 03:40 AM
Wednesday is our normal volunteer day when we work on the restorations. If you
come to the fire house I'm sure someone would show you around. Our curator,
Josh Stoff (at 516-572-0411), would also show you around if you're in the
neighborhood.

Google