PDA

View Full Version : Re: WTB: Good Set 500 x 5 Wheels, Tires and Brakes

Steve Sharp
March 20th 04, 04:48 AM
Cleveland 500 X 5 brand new, temporary tires have been mounted on the
rims, have a set of new (can't remember the name - will check tomorrow)
tires as well, complete with hub caps. These are the high performance
Cleveland number 199-152. Wicks & Spruce list 'em for $750, I'll take
$600 USD - you pay the freight. I can supply photos if desired.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Steve Sharp

--
Steve Sharp & Robin Henry

N35 59.72