PDA

View Full Version : N3-PB restoration

Jens Peter
March 26th 04, 08:22 PM
I am trying to locate before-during-after restoration photos of the
N3-PB which was recovered from the river Thorjsa and restored by
Northrup during the late 70's and early 80's

Any suggestions on where to turn? Google found two sites with photos
of the final restored result but none from the before-during
restoration period.

TIA,

--- Jens

Hub & Diane Plott
March 27th 04, 03:43 AM
Jens:
I remember Air Classics magazine doing a story on the restoration shortly
after it was completed. But I cannot remember which issue. I will attempt to
go through my 25 plus year collection and see if I can find it.
Hub

Google