PDA

View Full Version : Another Flight Over Moscow

PilotJedi
May 8th 14, 02:57 PM
So, ok, I know we had it just yesterday, but here is another flight around over the Moscow on the military helicopter. This time of the year, before the parade, it’s an unique chance to get a few peeks on Moscow from the places not normally available for flying. Also some helicopters.

Full album is here: http://www.aviationcv.com/pilot-forum/Thread-Another-Flight-Over-Moscow

Orval Fairbairn
May 9th 14, 04:26 AM
In article >,
PilotJedi > wrote:

> So, ok, I know we had it just yesterday, but here is another flight
> around over the Moscow on the military helicopter. This time of the
> year, before the parade, it’s an unique chance to get a few peeks on
> Moscow from the places not normally available for flying. Also some
> helicopters.
>
> Full album is here: http://tinyurl.com/kg5rxyt

Interesting pictures!

Google