PDA

View Full Version : FS: Partially assembled Gyrocopter

pacbell
July 7th 03, 04:45 AM
For Sale: Partially assembled gyro - no motor. "Bensen" style with most
components from Parsons. Rotodyne hub and rotor blades. Brock fuel seat. Air
Speed indicator. Never flown.

Must be picked up in San Jose, CA. Much to heavy/bulky to ship.

Make Offer.

Tom

pacbell
July 8th 03, 12:52 AM
follow up:

Here's an email address to contact me for more info or pictures.

Thanks
Tom

"pacbell" > wrote in message
y.com...

> For Sale: Partially assembled gyro - no motor. "Bensen" style with most
> components from Parsons. Rotodyne hub and rotor blades. Brock fuel seat.
Air
> Speed indicator. Never flown.
>
> Must be picked up in San Jose, CA. Much to heavy/bulky to ship.
>
> Make Offer.
>
> Tom

Google