PDA

View Full Version : Helicopters SUCK!

Jim
July 7th 03, 10:33 PM
From the top it appears that way any how.

just an observation mindya
Jim

Micbloo
July 7th 03, 10:44 PM
>Subject: Helicopters SUCK!

So do vacuum cleaners and whores.

Murphy's law
July 8th 03, 04:53 AM
(Micbloo) wrote in message >...
> >Subject: Helicopters SUCK!
>
> So do vacuum cleaners and whores.

When helis & whores don't suck, quess who the sucker is?

Stan Gosnell
July 11th 03, 01:45 AM
"Jim" > wrote in :

> From the top it appears that way any how.
>
> just an observation mindya
> Jim

But if you look from below, they blow.

--
Regards,

Stan

Murphy's law
July 11th 03, 02:11 PM
Stan Gosnell > wrote in message >...
> "Jim" > wrote in :
>
> > From the top it appears that way any how.
> >
> > just an observation mindya
> > Jim
> >

> But if you look from below, they blow.

But in autorotation they don't suck & blow, but they can blow your butt away

Stan Gosnell
July 11th 03, 04:08 PM
(Murphy's law) wrote in
om:

> Stan Gosnell > wrote in message
>> "Jim" > wrote in :
>>
>> > From the top it appears that way any how.
>> >
>> > just an observation mindya
>> > Jim
>> >

>> But if you look from below, they blow.
>
> But in autorotation they don't suck & blow, but they can blow your
> butt away

Yeah, when the engine quits squeezing, sucking, banging, & blowing, so does
the helicopter. :-{

--
Regards,

Stan

Stan Gosnell
July 13th 03, 12:39 AM
"Tim" > wrote in
:

> If it did it in that order you wouldn`t be going far in the
> first place :-) Tim
>> Yeah, when the engine quits squeezing, sucking, banging, &
>> blowing, so does the helicopter. :-{

Well, I got most of it right. :-{{ I was paying more attention
to my gin & tonic than my keyboard that time.

--
Regards,

Stan

Google