PDA

View Full Version : Chitwood 500 Turbine progressing well.

Dennis Chitwood
July 23rd 03, 03:28 AM
First hover today. Oil leaks in drive system have been subdued. It
was 108 degrees with 4,200' density altitude, so the aircraft does
have some power.

July 24th 03, 02:59 AM
I see you took my advice and changed the name.

Dennis H.

(Dennis Chitwood) wrote:

> First hover today. Oil leaks in drive system have been subdued. It
> was 108 degrees with 4,200' density altitude, so the aircraft does
> have some power.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A Recession is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A Depression is when YOU are out of work.
A Recovery is when all the H1-B's are out of work."
(An H-1B is someone who is brought into the USA to replace
American workers at a fraction of the wage.)

Google