PDA

View Full Version : Professional Helicopter Pilot Association

Rocky
July 25th 03, 03:12 PM
Don't recall seeing anything here recently on the PHPA site. Check it
out and see if there is something of interest for you. Lots of pro
pilots and some students as well. Great place for an exchange of
information and updates on different activities such as unionization
with different companies. Not a place for buttheads or flamers.
FlyinRock

Stevenatherton
July 25th 03, 06:35 PM
maybe all the pilots are butheads so they went somewhere else i will certainly
not go there if thats their attitude

steve

Rocky
July 25th 03, 10:11 PM
(Stevenatherton) wrote in message >...
> maybe all the pilots are butheads so they went somewhere else i will certainly
> not go there if thats their attitude
>
> steve
Hey Steve
Thats MY attitude. I enjoy seeing a group of people who can have some
intelligent discourse without the flames and outright garbage that
seems to infest so many other boards. All I was indicatig is this is
one place where they are more civil than in some places I have
frequented.

pp
July 26th 03, 05:19 PM
Can you provide the site URL ?
Thanks
Peter

Rocky wrote:

> Don't recall seeing anything here recently on the PHPA site. Check it
> out and see if there is something of interest for you. Lots of pro
> pilots and some students as well. Great place for an exchange of
> information and updates on different activities such as unionization
> with different companies. Not a place for buttheads or flamers.
> FlyinRock

Stan Gosnell
July 26th 03, 11:52 PM
pp > wrote in