PDA

View Full Version : PDA Recommendation?

Walt Connelly
May 26th 14, 06:59 PM
Looking for any recommendations on a PDA that is internally battery powered (not connected to a battery mounted in the aircraft.) This would be used in a rental and mounted on a suction cup.

Thanks,

Walt

Ron Gleason
May 26th 14, 09:40 PM
On Monday, 26 May 2014 11:59:44 UTC-6, Walt Connelly wrote:
> Looking for any recommendations on a PDA that is internally battery
>
> powered (not connected to a battery mounted in the aircraft.) This
>
> would be used in a rental and mounted on a suction cup.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Walt
>

> --
>
> Walt Connelly

I just picked up the Oudie IGC. Certified logger, approximately 12 hours of battery, See You Mobile, built in vario if so desired and ready to go out of the box. Includes suction cup mount and wiring needed to hook to plane battery and other sources for wind.

Craggy Aero has them in stock http://craggyaero.com/oudie.htm

I bought this as I am currently flying club ships.

Google