PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Rotor Track and Balance? Go here...

Glenn
August 10th 03, 10:38 PM
www.rwas.com.au

Lots of info on track and balance theory, problems and a new system to
correct blade mis-matches.
No commercial affiliation here, just pointing you to some good info.

Stu Fields
August 15th 03, 06:29 PM
Glen: I appreciated the info. I got in there and while there was a bunch
of advertising for their "Master Blade" generator and comparison machine,
they had a bunch of good info. In spite of the fact that my blade
population is one set, I have used their concept of moment arms to re-do the
alignment and balancing of my blades. Instead of stringing the blades from
tip to tip, I now string between center of mass of each blade. Which with a
little thought was what I had hoped I was doing when I went from tip to tip.
I did find a small amount of difference in the chord wise c.g. of my blades
but little to no difference span wise.
Thanks again for your mentioning this source..

Stu
"Glenn" > wrote in message
> www.rwas.com.au
>
> Lots of info on track and balance theory, problems and a new system to
> correct blade mis-matches.
> No commercial affiliation here, just pointing you to some good info.

Google