PDA

View Full Version : NY Airshow

Joe LINY
September 18th 03, 03:28 AM
If you're on Long Island next weekend, you're probably paying way too much
in taxes to somebody, but at least you have a shot at checking out the
airshow to be held at the former Grumman/Navy plant in Calverton. Dates:
September 20 and 21, 2003.

http://www.newyorkairshow.org/

Among the helos there will be one of the Sikorsky UH-34's from our local
restoration project:

http://www.34restoration.org/

I know the pics are'nt very recent here, but a lot of work got done over the
Summer. New fuel tanks and fittings have been installed, a lot of the
hydraulics on the firewall, and primer and paint galore. We had a few
people from out of state camp out and crank out work, all help and/or
donations are appreciated!

Joe

Micbloo
September 19th 03, 12:22 AM
>If you're on Long Island next weekend, you're probably paying way too much
>in taxes to somebody,

AMEN to that!!!!

Google