PDA

View Full Version : Any Midwest rotorcraft people here?

Gyroplanes
September 22nd 03, 02:58 AM
Just a quick survey.
I was going to post some local news and pictures from the Chicago area but
wasn't sure of the interest.
Tom

BEEPER708
September 24th 03, 10:50 PM
go for it. we're out here!!

DAV REICH
October 4th 03, 05:58 AM
Yes

Gyroplanes
October 5th 03, 03:31 AM
Well Dav, that makes three of us.
I work at Lansing Municipal Airport, just south of Chicago. We get quite a few
rotorcraft visiting us and I try to capture them with my digital camera. If
there is enough interest I'll put them up on a web site to share.
Tom

nospamheli
October 6th 03, 03:16 AM
Tom, can you tell us what helis you have at Lansing, and what your rates
are ?

(Gyroplanes) wrote in
:

> Well Dav, that makes three of us.
> I work at Lansing Municipal Airport, just south of Chicago. We get
> quite a few rotorcraft visiting us and I try to capture them with my
> digital camera. If there is enough interest I'll put them up on a web
> site to share. Tom

Gyroplanes
October 7th 03, 06:01 AM
>Tom, can you tell us what helis you have at Lansing, and what your rates
>are ?

I do the maintenance for Sun Aero helicopters. They have (3) R-22's, (1) R-44
and a Bell 206.
I have no idea what their rates are. I do know that they now offer "block time"
for reduced rates and have a bunch of students.
They have a web site>> www.sunaerohelicopters.com
I think it's fairly current.
Good luck, Tom

3D-Don
October 8th 03, 12:53 PM
Midwest! I guess that includes me too. I'm in north-central Indiana.

Don

(Gyroplanes) wrote in message >...
> >Tom, can you tell us what helis you have at Lansing, and what your rates
> >are ?
>
> I do the maintenance for Sun Aero helicopters. They have (3) R-22's, (1) R-44
> and a Bell 206.
> I have no idea what their rates are. I do know that they now offer "block time"
> for reduced rates and have a bunch of students.
> They have a web site>> www.sunaerohelicopters.com
> I think it's fairly current.
> Good luck, Tom

Gyroplanes
October 9th 03, 01:59 AM

>Midwest! I guess that includes me too. I'm in north-central Indiana.
>
>Don

Hi Don, It's Tom M. from the rotorcraft conference. Is it gone now? I haven't
been able to log on the last few days.

Davdirect
October 10th 03, 07:10 PM
Count me in too...from Toledo, OH training in southeast MI at Advanced
Helicopter Academy.

Dave
davdirect

Google